interdisciplinary artist with a love of painting and story and everything in-between
- Master of Arts, with distinction, from Bath School of Art.
- Inch by IN:CH, 2021: Eight community-based exhibitions over four months.
- In Pursuit of Spring, 2021, Black Swan Arts.
- Contemporary Painter 2020, Centrespace in Bristol.
- The Space Between, 2020, 44AD in Bath, events and interventions.
- Untarnished performance at the Holburne Museum, July 2019.
- FaB Festival, 2019, performance work at The ICE.
- Blue Monday, 2019, 44AD in Bath.
- Blue Monday Test Bed Residency 2019.
- Royal Watercolour Society Contemporary Watercolour Competition 2018.
- Royal West of England Academy 165 Open Exhibition.
- Black Swan Arts Open 2017.
Vicky McKay was born in Cumbria, north west England. She grew up between England and Scotland, crossing Hadrian’s Wall regularly. Now living in south west England, Vicky works as a visual artist and editor.
I’m an interdisciplinary artist and an unreliable narrator. I’m interested in hauntings and work with what I remember and what I can see.
I tell stories with painting, drawing, writing, and recording.